- Bio-identical hormone replacement (BHRT): research has proven that women who do not use BHRT are at a significantly higher risk for: osteoarthrosis, reproductive cancers and heart disease. Same for men but lowers the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and Erectile Dysfunction.
- Saliva hormone testing: measures intracellular stores of hormones not just what is in the blood.. The lab that we use has built-in cancer prevention ratios to assess your risk of Breast/Prostate cancer.
- We tell all women patients to do ultrasound and thermographic breast imaging instead of x-ray irradiation. We use 1 lab that has a special ultrasound machine from Canada that can visualize larger areas at a time. For men, we will get an MRI of the prostate way before doing a prostate biopsy.
- We do an 80 marker women’s and men’s comprehensive blood lab panel that includes no less than 10 inflammatory markers, 7 thyroid labs, and all hormones including pregnenolone and IGF1… as well as many other makers for anti-aging and overall wellness! Measured are other specific fatty acid ratios looking EPA vs Arachidonic acid a major contributor to overall inflammation and disease.
Many other markers in this blood lab panel are weighted more for preventing, detecting, and stopping unknown heart disease, stroke, and diabetes in Dr. Churchill’s most prevalent population: women
and men between the ages of 40-70.
- Actively look for and eliminate food allergies, food sensitivities heavy metals, stealth mold, fungal and viral infections that blunt and suppress your immune system that down the road can lead to active cancer.