Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
1. How can I boost my immune system quickly?
– Stop eating sugar, alcohol and marijuana, Eat more fat than carbs and moderate protein intake unless you are building muscle. Only eat organic. Eat garlic raw is best for immune health, ginger, onions, hot peppers and fresh raw turmeric root.
– Work out moderately walking or other aerobic exercise is good 5 days a week for 30-60 min.
– Eliminate any food allergies or sensitivities.
– Take a good balanced multi vitamin everyday one for you age group. Dr. C likes the Thorne Basic Nutrients 1-4. And if you are toxic do a quick detox 1st.
Take a really good probiotic. Every day at wake and bedtime, Dr. C’s favorites are Klaire labs Therbiotic Complete, or Probiomax Complete.
– Cycle these herbs 4 weeks on 1 week off: Echinacea, Golden seal, Oregon Grape Root, Astragalus, raw honey, Angelica root. For the lungs use Cordyceps and Usnea.
– Cholostrum from a good company
– For serious immune boost use mushroom formulas (add powder to hot water is best – Econugenics Myco Phyto formula) and Dr. Churchill’s Super Food Smoothie. And you can use peptides to really boost your WBC: LL-37 BPC-157 and Thymosin alpha 1.
2. What are the signs of weak immune system?
– Fatigue, low pulse, low blood pressure, getting sick continually, common illnesses last longer that a few weeks, feeling over stressed and lethargic, depressed, allergies food sensitivities, gut symptoms: gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea burping, all come from LGS and candida overload or parasites and can lead to decreased sIgA which measures your immune system in your gut.
– Do blood labs and see your WBC is low and any of the WBCs are low and check the amount of inflammation you have this will cause your immune system to tank.
– If you have insulin resistance or full blown diabetes this will cause wounds and common illnesses to take a longer to heal.
3. How long does it take to boost immune system?
4. How much does regenerative stem cell therapy cost?
It all depends on what you want to do with it. These prices are just approximates:
Using exosomes 15-75 billion: $2000-5000.
Using less exosomes: 2 billion and mix with PRP and Hyaluronic acid: $1500-2000.
Using Amniotic fluid and PRP: 500-1000. Using Benev x-rated facial: $500-750.
-Hair restoration: needs multipipe treatments: 5000-10,000 to really see some good hair growth.
-Treating eczema or other skin conditions: need about 3 treatments: total: 2000-3000. (all depends on the patient).
-Wounds: 2000-4000. (you can fix any wound and diabetic neuropathy and save toes, and feet!)
5. Is regenerative medicine legitimate?